This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!!! Don’t miss this rare chance to buy prime recreational property with over a mile of river frontage in the Cedar Valley south of Waterloo. This tract is perfect for the outdoor engaged family looking for a very private and secluded place of their own. Great hunting and fishing opportunities are just a few of the many possibilities you can look forward too year-round. Access is by a legal recorded easement off Ripple Road at 218 South of Washburn. The property features a great mix of river bottom timber, tall grass fields and willow thickets that are easily accessed by a trail system. This could be your very own outdoor memory factory.
- Recreational property with diverse habitat and over 1 mile of Cedar River frontage
- 0 annual taxes
- High percentage of acres in permanent WRP
- Secluded tract with legal recorded easement access
- Excellent whitetail, waterfowl and turkey hunting potential
- Just east of HWY 218 between Washburn and La Porte City
- Potential pasture with 10 year NRCS approved grazing plan
- Very rare for properties of this size to come onto the market in this area
- Access at Ripple Road and HWY 218
- Excellent stretch of Cedar River for catfish, walleye and smallmouth bass
- Very popular area for canoeing, kayaking and other water recreational opportunities
- Shallow pond on property could be dug deeper if desired
- Internal trail system on property
- Gated entrance
- Lots of surrounding Ag fields to the west
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Black Hawk County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.