14.5 +/- acres with 6.2 +/- tillable and an approximately 4 .5 acre lake. The property joins Stemler Cave Woods Nature Preserve. Columbia School District. The owners have a survey from 1981 that states 14.564 acres. Excellent property! Property like this does not come on the market very often.
From Triple Lakes Rd, head west on Stemler, from Bluffside Rd head east on Stemler. The lake on the property is on Stemler's road frontage.
Agriculture and Farming
Soil Productivity Rating
Number of Acres Tillable
Row Crop Potential Usage
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Road Frontage Desc
Property Tax Exemption
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Clair County Properties by Type
- Farms in Saint Clair County
- Residential Property in Saint Clair County
- Commercial Property in Saint Clair County
- Recreational Property in Saint Clair County
- Hunting Land in Saint Clair County
- Horse Property in Saint Clair County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Clair County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.