Great opportunity to build in an established neighborhood. 5 Acres of mature trees with public access from the Rum Valley subdivision. Tax map # 0102H-0H-011.00. This land has not been cut, so buyers could choose which tree stays and which one goes.
from downtown, to lynwood dr, go approx. 8 miles, turn rt into Rum Valley neighborhood. Turn rt at stop sign and follow the road around until you see the sign.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Lancaster County
- Lancaster County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Lancaster County
- Commercial Property in Lancaster County
- Lakefront Property in Lancaster County
- Timberland in Lancaster County
- Recreational Property in Lancaster County
- Undeveloped Land in Lancaster County
- Horse Property in Lancaster County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.