This property has been sold.Search Active Listings in Santa-Barbara County, CA.
1800 acre coastal gem of Santa Barbara, CA. With 2 miles of unspoiled oceanfront, and Edwards Point with it's coveted surf break. Over 500 acres of pristine, gentle ranch land, with oak filled canyons. Las Varas Ranch stretches between the Pacific Ocean and Los Padres National Forest. An 18 acre surface lake overlooking the entire ranch with spectacular ocean and Channel Island views.
Agriculture and Farming
Number of Lakes (water over 5 acres)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Santa Barbara County
- Santa Barbara County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Santa Barbara County
- Farms in Santa Barbara County
- Ranches in Santa Barbara County
- Horse Property in Santa Barbara County
- Recreational Property in Santa Barbara County
- Beachfront Property in Santa Barbara County
- Commercial Property in Santa Barbara County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.