Began as a simple cottage to Pear Plain, of salt-box type construction to evolve into a elegant spacious home of approximately 3.850 sq'. Four fireplaces, double attached garage. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, library, formal dining room, sitting and family room. All season porch. Well maintained and all freshly painted.The home is precisely located on highly elevated grounds of 2.85 acres with views through the mature trees to Hungars Creek, a creek navigable by deep draft vessels with well marked channels to the Chesapeake Bay. $615,000.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Northampton County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Northampton County
- Residential Property in Northampton County
- Undeveloped Land in Northampton County
- Commercial Property in Northampton County
- Hunting Land in Northampton County
- Lakefront Property in Northampton County
- Beachfront Property in Northampton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.