Great opportunity for investor seeking good rental property. Tri-plex (2,450 sq. ft.) with 3 units (1BR/1BA each), and two mobile homes (2BR/1BA each) all currently leased. Monthly income is just under $3000. Plus, there's a 30x45 garage/shop, 15x22 mobile storage, 12x20 metal building, 10x30 shed and a two-car carport on a corner lot with 2.29 acres. Room for adding more storage units if desired.
Hwy 127-N, L. on Fredonia, property on L. at corner of Fredonia and Virgil Smith Road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Cumberland County Properties by Type
- Farms in Cumberland County
- Hunting Land in Cumberland County
- Residential Property in Cumberland County
- Undeveloped Land in Cumberland County
- Commercial Property in Cumberland County
- Lakefront Property in Cumberland County
- Recreational Property in Cumberland County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.