Okeechobee 28 Acres is an attractive mix of open forest conducive for multiple uses. The property is cleared along State Road 710 and the remainder is forested. Located less than 2 miles from Lake Okeechobee this property is in a transitional area and could see future development. The neighboring property recently received approval to change to a Commercial Land Use and could add growth to the area.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Okeechobee County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Okeechobee County
- Commercial Property in Okeechobee County
- Undeveloped Land in Okeechobee County
- Lakefront Property in Okeechobee County
- Recreational Property in Okeechobee County
- Hunting Land in Okeechobee County
- Horse Property in Okeechobee County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.