The Ozarks lifestyle is alive and well in Douglas County. This beautiful tract offers the new owner the complete outdoor experience. Located approximately 1 mile off State Hwy 76 in a secluded setting with gorgeous views. From the amazing covered front deck, you can observe wildlife daily as they meander through the lawn and pasture below the house. Off that porch is an open deck with a beautiful 28’ above ground pool and a 5-person hot tub to relax and enjoy the views. The 2006 2-bedroom, 2-bath home was built with attention to quality construction by the seller. With a large open kitchen, dining, and living area, family and guests will feel right at home. The kitchen features oak cabinets with several upgrades, including lower shelf pull outs and lazy-susans in the corners. The center island adds character and workspace. The master bedroom and bathroom offer lots of space and several conveniences including a large walk-in shower and elevated toilet with handrails. The guest bath is set up the same way. The family game room could easily be converted into an additional bedroom and office space. A 3-car garage protects your favorite rides with an extra room for storage. The outbuildings are built strong and offer tons of space for storage and critters. Come see the good life in the Ozarks at its best.
- 10â??x90â?? covered front deck displays the outdoor lifestyle beautifully
- 12â??x52â?? open deck with a hot tub and above ground pool
- House is covered in vinyl coated steel siding for easy maintenance and long life
- 30â??x45â??, 4 bay shop with electric and concrete floors
- 12â??x30â??, 2 stall horse barn with tack room
- 32â??x40â??, high walled hay barn
- Perimeter fences are in great shape
- Trails throughout the gentle rolling terrain makes getting around the property a breeze
- Electric and water hook up for friends or family to visit with an RV or horse trailer with living quarters
- The outdoor life awaits, call me today
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.