Nicely Updated, Well Maintained Cabin. Clean & Turn Key with NEW windows & doors, metal roof, deck, tongue & groove cedar siding, bath enclosure & updated plumbing. 2 bedrooms, full bath & open space living/dining area. Tidy & cozy with raised hearth fireplace, peaceful forest view. The property's 3 acres offers privacy and is adjacent to the Nat'l Forest but just 2 miles to Historic New Market.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Shenandoah County
- Shenandoah County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Shenandoah County
- Farms in Shenandoah County
- Lakefront Property in Shenandoah County
- Commercial Property in Shenandoah County
- Recreational Property in Shenandoah County
- Hunting Land in Shenandoah County
- Riverfront Property in Shenandoah County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.