Here is a great and rare chance to own your own 23 acre lake! Not to mention the 1 1/2 acre pond as well. Conveniently located just 8 miles from Cambridge.
Property features include:
- 52.141 total acres
- 23 acres lake (approximately)
- 1 1/2 acre pond
- Remaining acreage is pasture/field
- 48x80 commercial pole barn
- Pole barn was built in 1986
- Perfect place for a business
- Great location
- Only 8 miles from Cambridge and Interstate 70 access
- Investment opportunity with a good chance to lease out water rights
- Fantastic fishing with huge bass and other species
- Water depth is unknown but very deep
- Just right for waterfowl hunting as well
With all this property has to offer it would be nearly impossible to find one that will compare. Current annual taxes are approximately $1827. The sellers are reserving all mineral rights. Subject to pipeline right of way easement agreement. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Contact listing agent Jon Collins at (614) 419-3924 for more information.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.