Nearly 20 acres MOL. Zoning is Agricultural Rural 1 Unit per 5 Acres and is partially cleared and buildable. Current state/county use for pasture/grazing with cattle on premises. SOLD AS IS. Three mobile homes located on the property that are tenant occupied and leased month to month. Formerly used as a fish hatchery. Barbed-wire fencing for cattle. Well and septic, 3 power poles, barn. CAUTION - Alligator in pond in the back of the property.
Highway I-75 S to Exit 246, East on Big Bend Road, Right on US 301, Left on County Road 672, Right on Carlton Lake Road, Left on Sweat Loop Road to property on left side.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.