This listing is for parcel A on the aerial. When looking for a place to build your home, most are looking for a mix of open ground and timber to enjoy all aspects of recreation on your new homestead. You need to look no further than this beautiful property! This county has seen a boom in home starts with very friendly building requirements. Having hard road access, you are within a 10-minute drive to Manchester. Located just outside of Dundee, the property has something to offer for everyone. A wonderful mix of CRP and timber lends itself to a wide variety of recreational opportunities as well as home site locations. For the size of acreage, the hunting opportunities are here! I hunt and harvest pheasants on the property. Abundant deer, turkeys, rabbits and squirrels also call the timber home! Doves, songbirds and Bald Eagles are common. The parcel has a 3-stall garage providing ample storage and would be a great place to use as you build your home. It is vinyl sided, has a newer roof and power. Rural water runs along 150th Street so you would not have to drill a well. Backbone State Park is only 4 minutes from the property and offers many recreational opportunities. This property is the place you have been looking for to build your home and raise your family! It's that property that checks most all of the recreational opportunities! Please call me today for a showing.
- Parcel "A"
- 10 minutes from Manchester, 50 minutes from Dubuque, 50 minutes from Cedar Rapids, 4 minutes to Backbone State Park
- Approximately 6.3 acres of CRP
- Paved road access, only a half mile east of Dundee
- Numerous building site locations
- Delaware County has very friendly building codes, making it very attractive for commuters
- West Delaware School District
- Multiple recreational opportunities on the property including hiking, hunting, birding, and ATV riding
- Rural water and power is at the road
- Property will be surveyed by seller upon a completed contract
- 3-stall garage with ample storage and power
- Parcel has a small drain tile from the neighboring house
- Near Backbone State Park
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.