A well-wooded property just 60 miles east of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro ready to build your dream home or be used for recreation. Either way, this is a unique find! Twenty-year-old pine and hardwood timber have been placed in the CRP program and give a nice return to the owner. Approximately 35 acres of tillable land is currently in corn. I found two permanent box blinds on the property and a nice grassy swale with a water hole. The owner says once the first shot goes off the deer flock to this haven. I am looking forward to showing you this property so give me a call and we can discuss!
- Located minutes from the town of Emerald
- Mixed hardwood and pine forest
- Tillable land for income
- Two elevated box blinds are in place
- Water hole is dug
- Taxes are $830.32
- No Government programs other than CRP payments
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Croix County Properties by Type
- Farms in Saint Croix County
- Residential Property in Saint Croix County
- Commercial Property in Saint Croix County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Croix County
- Hunting Land in Saint Croix County
- Recreational Property in Saint Croix County
- Timberland in Saint Croix County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.