Only 1 Hour from Tucson and just 5 Miles from Highway 19! This Half Acre Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona is Perfect for Building: It has Paved Road Access, Electric and Water at the Lot, and it Comes with Title Insurance!
The closing process is simple, and we keep closing costs low by paying most of them ourselves. Financing is available with No Credit Check.
For more information, Send us a Text Message or Visit Our Website (use link on this page).
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access from Highway 19, this 0.46 acre lot would make a great location for a vacation home, retirement property, or long-term investment. Its rural setting provides a relaxing, natural backdrop. At the same time, its 5 mile proximity to the highway, easy access via paved roads, and 1 hour driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
This property is located in the Rio Rico Villas Unit 11 subdivision in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its a flat lot, making it easy to build on. You can access the property by paved roads, and both electric and water appear to be at the lot (please verify utilities before purchasing).
OUTDOOR RECREATION AND CULTURE TO ENJOY NEAR THIS PROPERTY:
* Play golf at the Rio Rico Golf Course
* Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz Countys Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area
* Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue)
* Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
* Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac
* Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine; Sample Santa Cruz Countys local wineries in Sonoita.
* Located in Rio Rico East
* Driving directions: Take Pendleton to Camino Josefina, then take Right on Via Lorena, then Left on Camino Austria then Left on Alder Ct.
* High School: Rio Rico High School
* GPS Coordinates: 31.568, -111.018
* Please see the maps in the photo section of this page. They show this propertys short distance (appx 5 miles) to the highway and easy 1 hour drive from Tucson.
* Physical Address: 1777 Alder Corte, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
* Legal Description: Rio Rico Villas 11 Block 458 Lot 9
* Size: 0.46 acres
* Parcel Number: 137-02-349
* Terrain: Flat with mesquite vegetation, views of mountains.
* Access: Paved roads.
* Zoning: Residential (R-2)
* Electric: At Property Line. Please verify before buying.
* Sewer: Septic Required
* Water: Water company water appears to be at the lot. Please verify before buying.
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
* HOA: None required. Theres a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but theres no requirement to join if you dont want to.
* Taxes: $96 / Annually
PRICE / FINANCING INFO - CHOOSE BETWEEN:
* Cash price: $4,450
* Financed price: $4,950. Down payment of $499 and monthly payments of $141 for 36 months. Interest rate: 8.5%. No credit check required.
Take Pendleton to Camino Josefina, then take Right on Via Lorena, then Left on Camino Austria then Left on Alder Ct.
Cul De Sac
Private Water Co.
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.