Premier hunting acreage with irrigated farm ground located just outside of Mitchell, Nebraska. There are two residences on this property as well as several farm sheds, some with concrete floors. This property offers approximately 176.5 deeded acres and has 25 acres under pivot and 30 flood-irrigated acres. The remaining acres are sub-irrigated grass pasture with several waterways and ponds that offer excellent habitat for waterfowl and deer. This is a beautiful property with excellent recreational hunting and rental opportunities as well as easy year-round access from well-maintained roads.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Scotts Bluff County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Scotts Bluff County
- Farms in Scotts Bluff County
- Hunting Land in Scotts Bluff County
- Undeveloped Land in Scotts Bluff County
- Recreational Property in Scotts Bluff County
- Horse Property in Scotts Bluff County
- Commercial Property in Scotts Bluff County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.