The property used to be a farm, but was converted into a Bed and Breakfast in 2016. The house is 7 bedroom 7 bathroom. It is off grid, and run completely on alternative energy. It can still be used as either a full-time farm and family home, or a bed and breakfast. Highlights are the private well, and pond behind the house. Currently available plants are various berries (raspberries, strawberries, currents), and rhubarb. Past profitable crops were potatoes, timothy grass, cabbage, carrots, lettuce and other vegetables.
There is also plenty of wood available to sustain the stoves that heat the house in the wintertime, and plenty of nature for those who like the Great Alaskan outdoors. Owner willing to finance.
Directions to B&B (18245 E Birch Creek Blvd). There are two (2) ways to get to our property: Barge Road and E. Birch Creek Bd. if you will be using GPS, please ensure that you are turning on E. Birch Creek Bd. and not on Barge Road as it has a steep hill and it is unsafe to drive on it.
1. Coming from the Parks highway, at mile 98.7, turn to Talkeetna Spur Road, (on the right if coming from the South; on the left if coming from the North)
2. Drive 7.5 miles and turn right on E. Birch Creek Bd. After this street sign, you may set your odometer to zero.
3. Drive 3 miles and turn left on the first drive way. There is no street sign. You are in the right drive way when you see our sign, Falcons Nest B&B.
4. You will see two cabins and a big house. The big house is the B&B.
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Number of Wells
Bed and Breakfast
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough Properties by Type
- Undeveloped Land in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Commercial Property in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Lakefront Property in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Farms in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Ranches in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Residential Property in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Recreational Property in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.