Located in the southern part of the county near the small town of Plainville is this custom built home overlooking a small lake. A long driveway ascends to the house overlooking the 2.5-acre lake. This custom home was built in 2014 and has a three car attached garage along with 1,710 finished sq. ft. on the main level and 1,450 finished sq. ft. in the basement. Enter the house from the garage and you will find a laundry room, bedroom, full bathroom and plenty of storage on the west end of the house. Head down the hall to the living room, custom kitchen and dining room. This area has an open concept along with a vaulted ceiling and is great for entertaining. It also has access to the large deck overlooking the lake. Off the living room to the east is a large master bedroom complete with a large walk-in closet and a large master bathroom. Head to the basement and you will find a large open rec room that great for entertaining. There is a wet bar area already plumbed on the west side of the rec room. There is also a large bedroom on the east end that is currently being used as an exercise room. The basement also has a full bathroom and a large mechanical room. The house has a walkout basement with a large concrete stamped patio. All of this has a great panoramic of the countryside overlooking the lake. In addition to this custom home, there is a 40’x60’ fully insulated and heated shop with two overhead doors. There is also a 60’x116’ machine shed used for storage. In addition to the home and buildings, this property also offers several great areas for food plots and a few stand locations, all within sight of the house. If you are in the market for a quiet country home within close proximity of Quincy, give us a call today for more info or to schedule a private showing.
- 1,710 sq. ft. custom built 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home built in 2014 - two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main level along with custom kitchen, laundry room, living room and dining room
- 1,400+ sq. ft. finished in the basement including a third bedroom currently being used as an exercise room, full bathroom and entertainment area
- Attached 3-car garage 28’ x 38’
- 2.5 acre fully stocked lake approximately 25’ deep
- 17.5’ x 32’ concrete stamped patio
- 576’ sq. ft. composite deck
- Geothermal heat and air Water furnace brand
- 9.5’ basement walls
- Natural spring on the property servers a primary source
- 40’ x 60’ fully insulated and heated clear span shop with water and electric and two overhead doors
- 60’ x 116’ machine shed which is open front on the east end and has three overhead garage doors on the east end along with water and electric
- 30 minutes from Quincy, 25 minutes from Hannibal, MO
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.