What a great farm to purchase and call your own! Located close to town! Plenty of room to raise animals, plant crops, or just enjoy the outdoors.
Property features include:
- 137.45 total acres
- Home has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Home is approximately 2412 sq ft and was built in the late 1800's
- Approximately 40 acres of tillable ground/hay field
- Remaining acreage being pasture and woods
- Topography is mostly rolling ground
- 40 x 70 pole barn dirt floor
- 40 x 60 bank barn needs some repair
- 17 x 60 equipment shed
- 2 car block garage block caving in a little
- Perfect hunting property
- Tons of deer sign
- Home is currently leased.
Don't miss out on this one of a kind farm. Do not approach tenants. Current annual taxes are approximately $1245. The property is enrolled in CAUV. The Sellers are reserving all mineral rights. Subject to pipeline right of way easement agreement. A well is schedule to be drilled on the property and will utilize the top of the hill and surrounding area. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Contact listing agent Jon Collins at 614-419-3924 for more information.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.