Belle Point on the Wye constructed ca. 1932 consists of a large Colonial Revival House that stands on the West Bank of the Wye River. Built originally by Chicagoan T. Harris Smith. The main house is a 2 1/2 story brick home including a wood frame Guest house. Belle Point occupies 5 acres with several mature specimen trees. Showings by appointment Only.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Queen Annes County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.