Easy to maintain 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is located in a nice quiet neighborhood but within walking distance to Greenville's charming downtown. Close to restaurants, gift shops and the scenic beauty of the lake. Enjoy a stroll by Moosehead lake while watching the sunset. Access to ATV trails from the property makes it very convenient to play, then come home to a fitpit in the evenings. Having a paved driveway will help to make snow removal and mud season a little easier.
Entering Greenville take left on Eveleth St., left onto Mayhew Manor, house is on the left. Sign on property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Piscataquis County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Piscataquis County
- Timberland in Piscataquis County
- Undeveloped Land in Piscataquis County
- Residential Property in Piscataquis County
- Lakefront Property in Piscataquis County
- Hunting Land in Piscataquis County
- Farms in Piscataquis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.