Situated on the border of West Pawlet, Vermont is this 12.16 acre parcel of mostly wooded land with direct water frontage along the Indian River. There's a roughed-in driveway, extensive road frontage and easy access to power. Recreational opportunities abound; great trout fishing along the hemlock-shaded shores of the Indian River; biking or hiking along the Delaware & Hudson Rail Trail located just up the road. An affordably priced property on which to develop your ideal get-a-way.
Route 22 to Town of Hebron, east on County Route 31, last property on right before the Vermont Border.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
- Ranches in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.