PRICE REDUCED!! I have personally worked with the landowner of this farm for the past 7 years on various projects and can tell you 1st hand this farm is legit. It has everything you would want in a property of this size including, great neighbors and surrounding trophy management, HUGE tract landowners in every direction of farm, prime bedding, good income and food sources, building site, giant cedar thickets, hardwood timber, top and bottom ground tillable, and it is dialed in and ready to hunt right now! Farms in this neck of the woods are in very tight hands and do not come up for sale very often. If you are looking for top shelf/turnkey set up you have to see this farm. Showings will be by appointment only and to qualified buyers only.
- Top shelf Rec Farm located in very low pressure managed area!
- Less than 10 minutes from Leon, 1 hour from West Des Moines Metro
- Great building site with power and water available at the road
- 60 acres tillable rented at $170 acre or $10,200.00
- Access from the East and North
- HIGHLY demanded area with extremely large landowner tracts abundant in the 600+ range in the immediate area. (call for details)
- Comps in the immediate area in past 24 months range from $4200-$6800 acre for comparable comps (call for details)
- Trail pic documentation from 2011 (see pics) with Gross B&C Bucks on a yearly basis
- The vast majority of farm is PRIME habitat and cover with South facing slope
- HUGE cedar thicket on property (approx. 60 acres)
- 200â?? genetics are very common in this area and are killed on a yearly basis (call for details)
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.