On this 8.2 acres of land, there is a spectacular view of Lake Superior and the bay on some parts of the land. This property is secluded, has easy access to nature trails around Hartley park, the colleges, surrounded by historical homes, and beautiful mature Oak and Maple trees. Currently Zoned R1, possible RP zoning for single and Multi-units.
Woodland Ave, former driveway access with metal gate. Land across from Hartley Nature Center. Pull into the driveway, the gate will be locked. Please lock the gate as you leave.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.