Bucolic and serene setting surrounds this architecturally designed 5000 sq.ft. country home. 77 acre estate includes fruit trees, fenced pastures, stone walls, and woods. The property has barns, studio/office, shade garden with native stone, and garaging for 8 vehicles. This is a rare opportunity for quiet country living with close proximity to Litchfield Center. Travel from NYC is 90min. Possible subdivision. Agent/Owner
From Litchfield Center, 118E. onto 254 S for 1.7 miles. Left onto Jefferson Hill Rd S., #28 is first house on right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Litchfield County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Litchfield County
- Commercial Property in Litchfield County
- Lakefront Property in Litchfield County
- Recreational Property in Litchfield County
- Undeveloped Land in Litchfield County
- Timberland in Litchfield County
- Horse Property in Litchfield County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.