PRICE REDUCED!! The High Point Farm is an excellent opportunity for you to obtain your getaway place or your new full-time residence. Conveniently located just 20 minutes off Highway 44, this recently remodeled three bedroom, two bath, 2,629 sq. ft. home has an amazing master suite. An oversized 2-car garage features sleeping quarters above, perfect for friends or family guests. A stocked 3.5-acre pond has a small dock and is ready for fishing or swimming. The trail system allows you to meander through the property on your ATV and provides access to the whitetail and turkey woods, where game is plentiful. A three-sided building provides additional storage for your farm equipment and toys. This beautiful property can provide a lifetime of memories. Call today for more information or schedule your private showing.
- Great location north of Cuba
- 2,629 sq. ft. 3 bed, 2 bath home
- Jetted tub, dual headed shower and bidet in amazing master bath
- Eat-in kitchen with built in double oven and gas stove top
- Central HVAC and thermal windows
- Screened in porch plus a nice deck off the back
- Oversized 2-car garage with sleeping quarters
- 3.5 +/- acre pond with dock and ramp, stocked with catfish, bass and bluegill
- 3-sided equipment shed
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Not far to the Meramec River, floating and fishing
- Near Mint Springs CA which gives you access to the Bourbeuse River
- 25 miles to Meramec Springs Park and trout fishing
- 1 hour 10 minutes from St. Louis, 1 hour 30 minutes to St. Charles, 20 minutes to Cuba, 25 minutes to St. James
- Contact agent for driving directions
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.