Woodland Valley Ranch
Woodland Valley Ranch is a select offering of 36 acre parcels secluded within one of Arizonas most beautiful private ranches. The Ranch offers spacious 36 acre parcels of lush grassy meadows, heavily wooded ridgetops and stunning rock formations and is just minutes from top fishing, hunting & boating. The weather is a distinct 4-seasons, yet all mild. Land of this quality represents a truly fine value.
The water at Woodland Valley Ranch is just the way it comes from Mother Nature. You will be a property owner with access to the largest groundwater supply in northeastern Arizona (the Coconino Aquifer). A complimentary convenience well is also available to Ranch owners for either temporary or permanent water hauling.
Now is the time to secure your own spectacular retreat property at Woodland Valley Ranch at low foreclosure resale prices.
St. Johns AZ Nestled in a lush fertile valley high atop the cool-clear highlands of the beautiful Colorado Plateau lies the historic town of St. Johns. With its abundant water supply, rich farming soils and comfortable year-round climate, St. Johns was the perfect location for the pioneer families who settled the valley in the Spring of 1874. The town is now the Apache County seat. Rich in pioneer history and steeped in rural traditions, this charming town offers Woodland Valley Ranch owners a full compliment of nearby services.
Prices and Terms
* Parcel prices vary according to specific location, terrain, features and amenities.
* Prices in the 36-acre range start at $22,500 with monthly payments of $206 p.i. and a down payment of $2,250. Discounts are available with larger down payments.
* Financing is guaranteed. There are no closing costs, no credit checks, no qualifying requirements, no early payoff penalties and all loans are fully assumable.
* All property is insured by First American Title, one of the nations largest, and all payments are made directly to them to assure the proper accounting of the purchasers funds.
* All parcels at Woodland Valley Ranch are served by well-constructed, bladed roads along County recorded easements. Maintenance of this network is well funded and responsive.
* Intelligent covenants assure tasteful use/development and preservation of the fine wilderness environment.
* All properties are subject to prior sale without notice.
For additional information and to request a brochure, please call 800.966.6690.
Please call First United Realty to request a color photo brochure of the ranch. 800.966.6690
free access well
Adjacent to Greenbelt
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.