Beautiful views, lots of privacy, and easy access to State Land that is what you get with this acreage! This parcel features sweeping views across the border into Mexico, towards New Mexico, and also into east Douglas. This is perfect acreage for an off-grid-home or seasonal visits in the RV.
The property borders state land and nearby mountains, making it perfect for horse riding, mountain biking, hiking, hunting, or simply enjoying nature in beautiful, warm Arizona weather!
* Physical Address: Silver Creek Ranch Lot 16, Douglas, AZ 85607
* Legal Description: Report Of Survey Bk 2 Pge 81A Aka Silver Creek Ranch Lot 16 39 .303Ac Sec 24 22 29 1-09 Lv Map Book
* County: Cochise County, Arizona
* Size: 39 Acres
* Parcel Number: 405-54-016
* Terrain: Level / Foothills
* Lot Features: Borders State/Federal Land; Views (Mountain, Panoramic, Rural, Sunrise and Sunset); Dividable Lot
* Access: From Hwy 80 east towards NM state line, north just after mile marker 386-there is a gate to go thru and drive to property. Gravel/dirt road. Take your GPS.
* Zoning: Rural (code RU-4). This is a fairly flexible zoning classification. Permitted housing types include all single-and multiple-household dwellings including mobile / manufactured homes. Accessory structures are allowed as well, as are RVs in certain circumstances (for certain lengths of time, etc). For complete details, see Cochise County Zoning Regulations (PDF) or call the Cochise County Zoning department at 520-432-9240.
* Electric: None. Would need to use generator, solar, or extend power to lot.
* Sewer: None. Would need to install septic.
* Water: None. Would need to dig a well or use holding tank.
* Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
* Taxes: $435.79 / Annually
* HOA fees: None
* Down payment of $4,290 and monthly payments of $352 for 60 months. Interest rate: 8.5%.
* No credit check required.
* Buyer is responsible for any loan setup fees and monthly processing fees charged by the loan servicing company.
* To keep your closing costs low, we pay for most of the closing costs (we pay for the Realtors commission and title insurance policy, among other things).
* Your total out of pocket closing costs for this property would be: $350 for a cash purchase.
* Note: As mentioned above, if you purchase the property with financing, you would be responsible for paying any loan setup fees and monthly processing fees charged by the loan servicing company.
Directions: From Hwy 80 east towards NM state line, north just after mile marker 386-there is a gate to go through and drive to property. Take your GPS. GPS Coordinates: 31.499112, -109.352088
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.