Extremely well built brick rambler, traditional floor plan, wood floors in new condition, good size rooms. Kitchen conveniently located off garage. Expansive windows in dining & living rooms to enjoy mesmerizing mountain views. Full walkout basement, partially finished. Workshop space to die for. Four stocked ponds on the property, sheds for equipment and storage. Property in 2 parcels. Comcast!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Rappahannock County
- Rappahannock County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Rappahannock County
- Lakefront Property in Rappahannock County
- Farms in Rappahannock County
- Recreational Property in Rappahannock County
- Undeveloped Land in Rappahannock County
- Hunting Land in Rappahannock County
- Horse Property in Rappahannock County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.