Peace and Solitude! This large heavily treed, quiet 9.56 acre parcel has an access trail, from Eagle Lake Drive, blazed through to the middle of the property. Great place to build your dream home! CCR's prevent subdivision. One of few large lots available so close to the towns of Kenai and Soldotna. Buyer to verify all in listing.
mixed use residential, recreational, farmland, 10 acre property, waterfowl, bear, moose, freshwater fishing, small game, ATV trails, public land access, equestrian trails, hiking trails, biking trails, bird watching, road frontage, big game, duck, geese,
Contact Selling Agent for Driving Directions
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Timberland in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.