Exceptional mountain tract with a beautiful red brick ranch nestled in the middle of this private and secluded property. All oil, gas and mineral rights will convey to the buyer of this gem. If you are looking for a private weekend getaway or the perfect camp for your hunting group, this is the one for you. Over a mile of gated driveway, well-managed timber for future income potential, food plots that are mowed and ready for planting and to top it off a private wild trout stream that runs through the property. This tract is big, remote and well stocked with wildlife and future income potential. This is a once in a lifetime property. Don’t miss out. Contact me for a private showing today.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick ranch home
- Glade Run a wild trout stream travels .04 +/- miles through the parcel
- Mowed food plots ready for planting
- 1.06 +/- mile gated driveway
- Oil heat with wood and coal backup broiler
- Electric, septic, and well water
- Well managed timber for future income
- Vacant trailer with full septic and well in addition to the main home
- Close to High Point Dam for great cold water species fishing
- 30 minutes from downtown Somerset
- Great wildlife sign
- Mostly level tract with a good trail system
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.