This well-managed pasture is located in the heart of cattle country. The pasture has several different grazing units that are separated by 2 wire high tensile fencing. Perimeter fencing is in good shape with gates along the well-maintained County Road. All pasture units are accessed where all stock tanks are set. These stock tanks are currently watered from the well situated on the west side of the road and piped to all pastures. Numerous older windmills are in place that could be utilized to water this pasture should the parcels be split. Great mix of warm and cool season grasses throughout the property. Numerous dams are holding water throughout the pasture adding to the good water supply on this ranch. Great tenant in place if you choose to continue to rent out the pasture. The vast terrain provides ample opportunities to hunt deer and turkeys. The tree-lined draws provide great cover and ideal locations for multiple pinch points for the archery hunter. Great bedding cover is present throughout on many south and west facing slopes. Plenty of opportunities exist to improve the already good hunting with the addition of some well-placed food plots. Many vantage points with long distant views for tower blind set ups on this property.
- Nicely managed hard grass pasture
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting opportunities
- Separate grazing units sectioned by 2 wire high tensile fencing
- Good fences and gates throughout
- County road access
- Pasture is currently watered by piped water from adjacent parcel. Numerous windmills not being used may produce water
- Several low lying meadows
- Many ideal food plot and tower blind locations
- Hunt mule deer, whitetails, and turkeys
- Rolling topography with trails throughout
- Some cedar tree removal has been completed
- Subject to Seller completing a 1031 tax deferred exchange
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.