This property includes 498.69 acres located along Highway 89 between Ephraim and Manti, Utah. The property includes 371 irrigated acres with excellent water sources. The property includes ownership in three wells with the ability to pump water to irrigate the entire property on low water years. Additionally, the property includes 187.7 shares of Manti Willow Creek Irrigation and Manti Irrigation Company Class E Field shares. The farm has productive soils with three cuttings of alfalfa harvested. There are 127 acres of sub-irrigated and dry grazing land. There is a 2,040 square foot shop.
- 489.69 acres of irrigated alfalfa crop land and grazing land located on Hwy 89 between Manti & Ephraim, Utah
- 371 acres irrigated by pivot, wheel lines, and hard lines
- 127 acres of sub-irrigated and dry grazing land (fenced)
- Excellent water sources--Ownership in three wells with the ability to pump water to irrigate the entire property on low water years, 187.5 shares--Manti Willow Creek Irrig. Co. Class E Field
- 2,040 SF shop--metal frame & concrete floor (1976)
- Zoned for A--Agriculture in Sanpete County
Agriculture and Farming
Row Crop Potential Usage
Fenced for Cattle
Fenced for Horses
Number of Wells
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.