Pryor Creek Place: Sitting back off the Pryor Road is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home on over 268 acres within 12 miles of Billings, Montana. Nearly a half mile of Pryor Creek meanders through providing abundant wildlife including waterfowl and pheasants. Ample water rights for livestock and recreation.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Yellowstone County Properties by Type
- Farms in Yellowstone County
- Ranches in Yellowstone County
- Residential Property in Yellowstone County
- Undeveloped Land in Yellowstone County
- Commercial Property in Yellowstone County
- Horse Property in Yellowstone County
- Recreational Property in Yellowstone County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.