Beautiful Vacant wooded acreage just southeast of Chipley. Schools: Kate Smith Elementary; Roulhac Middle; Chipley High.
FROM I-10, CHIPLEY EXIT 120, TURN SOUTH ONTO 77, CONTINUE 3.3 MILES TO LEFT ON CLAYTON ROAD, CONTINUE 3.8 MILES TO RIGHT ON ORANGE HILL ROAD, CONTINUE .2 MILE TO LEFT ON ALFORD ROAD, CONTINUE 1 MILE TO RIGHT ON KENT ROAD(DIRT ROAD), CONTINUE 1.5 MILES TO RIGHT ON WINSLOW ROAD GO APPROXIMATELY .3 MILE TO A POST ON THE RIGHT(THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE FRONTAGE, LOOK FOR SIGN.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
- Washington County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Washington County
- Timberland in Washington County
- Lakefront Property in Washington County
- Undeveloped Land in Washington County
- Commercial Property in Washington County
- Recreational Property in Washington County
- Hunting Land in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.