There has been over 100 years since this property has been available! Time to let somebody else have this slice of heaven! Hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, ATV riding and whatever you enjoy, this property could be the one for you.
Property features include:
- Mix of tillable and wooded ground
- Beans planted in bottom field
- Crop lease for possible income
- Borders Wills Creek
- Trails through out property
- ATV and horseback riding
- Mature pine groves
- Plenty of thick cover for deer bedding
- 3 stocked ponds
- Catfish, bass and bluegill fishing
- Kayaking and swimming opportunities
- Food plots for wildlife
- Should be good hunting for deer and turkey (Turkey sign and feathers everywhere)
- Box blind
- Scenic views and several building sites
- Electric service on property
- 2 gates at the road
- Not far from I-77
Cabin features include:
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Kitchen area
- Living room
- Large covered porch
- Spring water to holding tank
- Septic tank
- Electric to cabin
- Secluded location
- Large screened in pavilion with electric
- 2 storage sheds
- Camper on property stays
- Large steel storage container
Don't miss this great opportunity to own a large parcel already set up for you to enjoy. So many options for the landowner. Annual taxes to be determined. Seller does not own mineral rights. Call listing agent Scott Bare Jr. at 740-404-8915 for any questions or to set up your own private showing!
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.