BEAUTIFUL AMISH fruit and vegetable farm. If you’re looking for a farm that produces income this might just be for you. This farm is well manicured and provides fruits and vegetables for the local communities and surrounding counties. It’s well-manicured and offers a “pick yourself” process or fully serviced. The many outbuildings provide plenty of storage and vegetable and fruit processing from beginning to end using the Amish local traditions. The horse barns are well kept as the cattle barn. There’s also great hunting on the property as one can imagine with so many “sweet” treats lying around for the various wild game in the area like deer and turkey. Come and see it for yourself, you will truly appreciate the value and what this place has to offer, and all a great price!
- Property is located 10 miles from Gallipolis and the Ohio River
- Beautifully groomed fruit and vegetable farm
- Local Amish community offers full access to feed, mineral, hay/straw and a local hired hand that could be used for excavating and cutting trails or general farm use
- Sellers oil/coal/gas/timber and other mineral rights transfer
- Annual taxes are $1,200 (estimated)
- House offers roughly 1500 square foot of living space with full basement
- Public water and septic reside on property
- 16x32 metal building offers plenty of storage and was built in approximately 2012, is being used for produce processing
- Property offers several outbuildings including a 6x32 shop and several greenhouses
- Newly fenced for livestock and horses
- Property has several smaller front parcels that can be sold off as lots to the local community
- Located minutes from Wayne National Forest, Cooper Hollow State Forest and Crown City State Forest; providing public hunting, boating, hiking and other outdoor activities for the entire family
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.