C1740 Antique bordering over 1300 acres of protected land in the Merryall section of New Milford. 13 acres on both sides of the road with open meadows lined by stone walls. Frontage on the Aspetuck River and views of Bear Hill. 4BR, 2.5 baths, 3 fireplaces. Generous ceiling height. The third floor has been transformed into a spacious bedroom with beamed cathedral ceiling and pastoral views.
Acreage, taxes and assessment include 4.00 acres across the road with 2 car garage. Land Trust donation potential.
RT 202 to Sawyer Hill to Cherniske
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Litchfield County
- Litchfield County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Litchfield County
- Commercial Property in Litchfield County
- Lakefront Property in Litchfield County
- Recreational Property in Litchfield County
- Undeveloped Land in Litchfield County
- Timberland in Litchfield County
- Horse Property in Litchfield County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.