Stunning Douglas Firtimber-frame home on 2.32 wooded acres with beautiful ocean and mountain views. Just minutes from downtown Homer yet private and surrounded by natural beauty. Exquisite craftsmanship shines throughout this lovely four bedroom, two and a half bath, 4,200 square foot home. With multiple living areas, there is plenty of space for a family room, office, or home theater. In addition to the attached 2 car garage,thereis a seperate 20x24 guest cabin and a 24x48 covered RV or boat storage area. An amazing home in a spectacular setting close to town, this home has it all.
From Homer travel up West Hill Road then bear left onto Diamond Ridge Road. Turn right on Flintlock Lane, home is on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.