Located just west of the small town of Delong is this small combination tract perfect for a starter farm. This tract has approximately 9 acres of tillable farm ground currently in alfalfa production which essentially serves as a giant food plot. The trails leading to this field are proof it’s a destination plot for deer in the area. There are powerlines running through the property that offers great edge hunting. There is about one acre that is secluded and not able to be seen from the road, which would make a great area for standing beans or a brassica plot. The property has about 11 acres of mixed hardwood timber with several hardwood ridges. The timber has rolling topography which funnels the deer through certain areas making stand choices easy to determine. This area is known for producing quality whitetail year after year and is sure to be a consistent producer, especially for a smaller tract. Not only is this a great smaller hunting tract, but it’s also a great place to build a home!!! If you are in the market for a smaller hunting tract with a return or looking for a great place to build a home in the county, this is it. Give me a call today for more info or to schedule a private showing.
- Approximately 9 acres of tillable farm ground currently in Alfalfa production
- Excellent edge hunting along power lines
- Harvest history
- Excellent connecting habitat
- Great deer and turkey hunting
- Alfalfa fields serve as a large food plots
- Rolling topography
- Great building site
- 20 minutes from Galesburg, 50 minutes from Peoria, 1 hour from Quad Cities and 2.5 hours from south Chicago Suburbs
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data