Great deer and turkey hunting tract with a hunter friendly layout! This farm has the key ingredients needed to consistently harvest big bucks and long beards. It has a great mix of habitat types that lay well with the topography. The main feature of the farm is its large open fields that stretch across the long ridge top running east to west. There are approximately 32.44 acres of open ground spread throughout the property. The open ground is broken up into several different shapes and sizes with plenty of ideal food plot locations. Some of the fields could easily be converted to tillable acreage to provide a return on investment and plenty of nutritious food for wildlife. The topography is rolling with numerous funnels and pinch points scattered throughout. It has a good stand of softwoods and mast producing hardwoods with some areas of thick understory. There are other areas of tall native grasses mixed with brush and cedars that provide ideal security cover. The main section of this security cover is located close to the adjoining row crop acreage creating several great ambush locations for big bucks. A nice pond provides good fishing and a year-round source of water for wildlife. The minimal road frontage and gated entry provides good security and keeps wildlife disturbances to a minimum. A good building site is located at the road with access to utilities close by. If you’re looking for a great hunting tract in an area known for big bucks, give us a call today and schedule your private tour!
- Great hunting tract in an area known for big bucks
- Ideal layout for whitetail and wild turkey hunting
- Rolling topography
- Approximately 32.44 acres of open ground
- Some of the open ground could easily be converted to tillable acreage
- Several fields that are ideal for food plot locations
- Great stand of softwoods and mast producing hardwoods
- A nice pond provides year-round water for wildlife and good fishing
- Plenty of thick brushy security cover
- Good building site at the road front
- Minimal road frontage
- Adjoins row crops on the north and east sides
- Gated entry with internal road that provides access throughout the farm
- 20 minutes from Princeton, KY â?? 2 Â½ hours from Nashville, TN â?? 4 hours from St. Louis, MO
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.