This property is a hunting haven!! The property has several fields that draw game into and around them, including one hidden field surrounded by prime deer habitat. In all the field locations, there were areas deer where coming out to feed which was evident by the well-used deer trails. The fields would be excellent to plant a mix of food plots to give deer year-round food sources and also some key food plots for hunting season. The property also has a portion of the Floodwood River and a portion of Vaara Creek running through. Both of these merge on this property. The creek and the river create a beautiful river bottom system that shows sign of deer and many furbearers. The river bottom would be excellent for trapping and deer hunting. It would also be great to sit back and pass shoot or jump some ducks. The rest of the property is a mix of timbered areas and pockets of grassy openings and brush areas. These areas would also be great for bear and grouse. While walking the property, it was very evident that deer were using the timbered, brushy and low areas as security cover and also generally had a direction of travel from those areas to the fields and rivers. Food, bedding, water, everything is here making this property an excellent hunting property. There is also a very nice well-kept four bed, two bath modular home that sits back in off the road down a beautiful driveway lined with white pines and spruce. There is a great screen porch off the back which would allow you to look out over the creek and river bottoms and not have to deal with the bugs on those summer evenings. There is also a newer mound septic system! While at the home, I've seen deer, ducks, and geese right from the yard. This place would also be excellent to start a hobby farm or a nice quiet place to live. The property also backs up to literally THOUSANDS of acres of excellent public lands to hunt on! This could be the place you've been waiting for. Call for your private showing today!
- Beautiful 4 bed, 2 bath modular home.
- Excellent fields including a hidden field drawing in game would be awesome for food plots.
- Deer, bear and grouse hunting opportunities with the occasional ducks or geese on creek and river
- Tree stands already in place
- Frontage on Vaara Creek and Floodwood River
- Already has electricity
- Borders THOUSANDS of acres of public lands right out the back door
- Prime trapping habitat with the mix of fields, timber, river and creeks
- Newer mound septic system installed in 2016
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Undeveloped Land in Saint Louis County