Nestled in 40 acres of rolling board-fenced pastures, Five Forks extends its warm country welcome as it has for generations. The ca 1800, 3 bd/3ba farmhouse is complemented by stables, sheds, a hangar w/heli-pad, & a cottage overlooking the pond. Very private, with fantastic ride-out potential, it is, yet, close to Little Washington and all the wonderful amenities that Rappahannock offers.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Rappahannock County
- Rappahannock County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Rappahannock County
- Lakefront Property in Rappahannock County
- Farms in Rappahannock County
- Recreational Property in Rappahannock County
- Undeveloped Land in Rappahannock County
- Hunting Land in Rappahannock County
- Horse Property in Rappahannock County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.