Stunning country estate nestled along the banks of the Webbers Falls Reservoir. Behind the gated entry, the beautiful two-story home with privacy fence overlooks a picturesque 5-acre stocked lake. Also included is a four-stall horse barn and additional ranch house perfect for guests, mother-in-law, or ranch foreman. The acreage consists of approximately 50/50 pasture to timber. It has several cross fences for rotation of cattle or other livestock. The home features 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, two living areas, 2 car garage, and large storage room. The steel beam constructed home has metal siding and roof for long lasting maintenance free living. The large upstairs deck is perfect for grilling and relaxing with incredible views of the lake below. The property borders the Corp land along the lake and provides stunning views of the Webbers Falls Reservoir below. The ranch house is currently being renovated and is nearing completion. Call me today and let me take you for a ride around this beautiful property.
- Located next to Webbers Falls Reservoir
- Two story 3 bedrooms/3 bath home overlooking a 5-acre stocked lake
- Horse barn with 4 stalls, tack room, and bathroom
- 2nd home featuring 1800 square feet, 3 bedroom/2 bath, ranch style
- Approximately 50% pasture fenced with a water source in each pasture
- Gated entry with beautiful white vinyl fencing
- Webbers Falls School
- Just a few miles from Spaniard Creek boat ramp
- Great recreational area close to Greenleaf Lake, Tenkiller Lake, and the lower Illinois River for great trout fishing
- Real estate taxes are $2300 for 2017
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.