Enjoy a bit of what is left of rural Johns Island. Edenvale Farms is a large lot (minimum 8 acres) subdivision. Most of the homes can't be seen from the road. It is centrally located near downtown Charleston, the beach at Kiawah's Beachwalker Park, and all of the shopping and restaurants on Johns Island. Horse owners are welcome. The neighborhood has underground utilities. Soil survey and DHEC septic information available upon request.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Charleston County
- Charleston County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Charleston County
- Commercial Property in Charleston County
- Farms in Charleston County
- Hunting Land in Charleston County
- Riverfront Property in Charleston County
- Recreational Property in Charleston County
- Horse Property in Charleston County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.