Smaller acreage with big potential. This property has an existing metal barn with sleeping area, including lots of storage. Beautiful area just outside Dayton setup for good hunting, recreation, or homesites with abundant deer, turkey, and sandhill crane. Existing food plots and established interior roads. This one is worth your time to take a look.
- 3.25 miles from Dayton; 25 miles to Cleveland; 38 miles to Chattanooga; 85 miles to Knoxville
- Utilities at road, water, power and cable
- Established food plots and interior road system
- 26X33 pole barn with metal skin, and has 10X33 porch attached with interior sleeping quarters
- Multiple homesites
- Great hunting for deer, turkey and sandhill crane
- Close to Tennessee River for waterfowl and boating activities
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.