PRICE REDUCED!! These properties are in very short supply in the rural areas of eastern Iowa. This property, has been surveyed, abstracted, and is ready to build your dream home on. This property has everything you would want in a wooded home setting. There is a beautiful creek at the bottom of the property, surrounded by a wonderful mix of hardwood trees! Once your feet it the ground, you are surrounded by the beautiful upland hardwoods, that so many people desire. Few neighbors are around you so you can feel the rural lifestyle, on a smaller acreage. The property is less than a mile from Sawyer Road, giving you very quick access to Central City. The property is in the Central City School district, which offers K-12 and daycare! You will not want to miss this buildable acreage, these go very fast. Please call me today for a showing.
- Surveyed and buildable acreage that is timbered
- Nice seasonal creek that flows through the north part of the property
- Wonderful topography and building site
- Access from Boulder Cemetery Road
- 5 minutes from Central City
- 25 minutes from Cedar Rapids
- Central City School district
- 7 miles from Matsell Park, and the Wapsi River
- Nice mix of hardwood trees on the property
- Deer and turkeys are on the property
- Mature trees are abundant on the property
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data