This all timber recreational hunting tract is located off of Boyd Road about ½ mile south of Highway WW. The property borders Saline Creek for almost a half of a mile and offers a nice hardwood timber stand. The timber is ready for an immediate harvest if desired and offers some very good deer and turkey hunting opportunities as well. The property borders a few large landowners and is only ½ mile from the Mark Twain National Forest. The current owner has harvested quite a few nice bucks off the property in the past 10 years. There is a small 1 room cabin just off the creek in the middle of the property set up with a woodstove and solar power. Just right for deer camp or overnight stays anytime. It is a great place to relax after a hard day of hunting or playing in the creek. The entire area is very nice and is in the heart of wine country, numerous wineries and micro breweries are only a short UTV ride away. If you are looking for year-round recreation and hunting property this offering is a must see. Call today to set up your private tour.
- 3 miles southeast of Coffman, 25 miles south of Ste. Genevieve, 25 miles northwest of Perryville, 1 hour 20 minutes south of St Louis
- Almost Â½ mile of very nice creek frontage along both sides of Saline Creek. Includes gravel bars, deep holes, rock bluff bottoms and nice bluff outcroppings. This creek is very enticing and easy to enjoy, I could of stayed there all day, I did not want to leave. Perfect for enjoying relaxing evenings and summer time recreation as well as being a great year-round water source for the wildlife
- Good deer and turkey hunting opportunities, the current owner has harvested numerous nice bucks off of the property
- Well maintained 1 room cabin with solar power and wood stove, just right for deer camp, weekend campouts and overnight stays
- Right in the middle of wine country, numerous wineries accessible by UTV through the back roads. Charleville winery is only Â¼ mile down the road
- 1/2 mile away from the Mark Twain National Forest and borders some large adjoining parcels
- Marketable hardwood timber, an immediate timber harvest is available if desired
- Property has been surveyed
- Solid concrete entrance leading from Boyd Road to the creek which prevents washing during flash floods and makes for easy access for vehicles to cross the creek
- Real estate taxes are @$246 per year
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Sainte Genevieve County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Sainte Genevieve County
- Commercial Property in Sainte Genevieve County
- Farms in Sainte Genevieve County
- Ranches in Sainte Genevieve County
- Recreational Property in Sainte Genevieve County
- Timberland in Sainte Genevieve County
- Hunting Land in Sainte Genevieve County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.