PRICE REDUCED!! This is a great hunting tract with the added bonus of CRP income. The farm has had a lot of improvements all geared toward deer hunting. There are approximately 29+/- acres enrolled in the CRP tree program that generates $1,800.00 annually. There are two main entrances and each has a spacious landing area for parking and offloading equipment. A dedicated camping area sits just off the main entrance and is large enough for multiple campers. It has a great trail system that allows for quiet & easy access to all areas of the property. There are approximately 2.2+/- acres of established food plots and an additional 4.5+/- acres of open ground that could easily be turned into food plot acreage. The two established food plots both have a custom built elevated box blinds that are set up and ready to hunt! The timber is a mix of softwoods, scattered mast producing hardwoods and a good stand of pines. There are several areas of thick security cover that provides great bedding. The farm adjoins agriculture on multiple sides. The current food layout makes a great staging plot set-up to ambush deer feeding in the adjoining agriculture. If you’re looking for a well-designed hunting tract with income, give us a call today and schedule your private tour!
- Great hunting tract with income
- Approximately 29 +/- acres of CRP enrolled in the tree program
- CRP generates $1,800 annually
- Approximately 2 +/- acres of established food plots
- Approximately 4.34 +/- acres of power line cuts that can easily be additional food plot acreage
- Great trail system
- 2 super nice custom built elevated box blinds
- Multiple entry points
- Each entry point has a large landing area
- Adjoins row crop acreage on multiple sides
- Plenty of thick security cover
- Taxes $271.16
- 30 minutes from Paducah - 3 hours from Nashville, TN - 4 hours from St. Louis, MO
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.