The perfect hunting parcel awaits you this fall. Situated just north of the town of Emerald, this acreage is an easy commute from the Twin Cities Metro. Come across the new bridge and drive 35 miles on Hwy 64 and you will be out of your suit and sitting in your box blind overlooking a corn food plot in the timber before evening. Rent the tillable land and use the CRP land payments to offset your costs and pay taxes. This is a rare opportunity to own productive cropland and hunting land so close to the metro. As a bonus, there are a number of unimproved building locations. This will be a coveted parcel in the coming years as property values are rising fast in Western St. Croix County and are sure to push up the values in this area soon. Call me today to schedule a tour.
- Multiple side access
- Low taxes at $252.98 per year
- Mix of tillable and woods
- Box blind in the timber overlooks a corn food plot
- Deer and bear flock to this wooded cover surrounded by ag fields
- Easy drive from the Metro straight out Hwy 64 then south a few miles on County D
- Bonus rent and CRP payments
- No other government programs
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Croix County Properties by Type
- Farms in Saint Croix County
- Residential Property in Saint Croix County
- Commercial Property in Saint Croix County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Croix County
- Hunting Land in Saint Croix County
- Recreational Property in Saint Croix County
- Timberland in Saint Croix County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.