Rolling topography provides a picturesque setting to build your dream home close to the metro area. This property is located next to a well-maintained country road, with electricity and water at the properties edge makes for a perfect place to build. Timbered flowing creeks accent this land providing habitat for multiple deer and turkey populations that make this land their home. A small number of acres provide possible income from tillable farmland. Numerous old farm buildings are on site, with the possibility of purchasing additional acres with more farm buildings. For more information on these scenic acres, please contact listing agent.
- 20 minutes north of Omaha
- One mile east of US Highway 133
- Three miles south of Blair
- Great access on graveled road
- Numerous beautiful sites to build your dream home
- Large hills and deep flowing timbered creeks
- Incredible hunting land with abundant deer sign throughout
- Funnels and pinch points for gun and bow hunting
- Large resident turkey flock
- Area is a mix of timber, flowing creeks, hills and crop fields
- Income from tillable farm land
- Rural water and electric power at propertyâ??s edge
- Old farm buildings on site
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.